- • High quality colour printing
- • No maximum print run
- • Minimal unit cost on large print runs
- • Wide range of paper weights
- • Different finishes and stocks available
- • Special inks (including metallics)
Lithographic printing is a popular choice for customers requiring precision colour and exceptional quality for their medium to long run printed material. Company brochures, booklets, catalogues, newsletters, sales and marketing material, direct mail, flyers, leaflets, folders, magazines, corporate stationery, forms, reports and much more are all produced lithographically.